i can't fill it, i can't fill it
i feel bad for anybody that hasn’t found a band that’s made their heart beat faster and bring tears to their eyes and make them laugh and feel so many things all at once because it’s literally the best feeling ever and i hope everyone finds that one special band
And here are some pictures of the gig.
Not mine (unfortunately), all pictures from N-Joy, the radio station where Bastille played that gig.
HELLO SELF IN THE LIGHT BLUE SHIRT GETTING HER DONNIE DARKO DVD SIGNED BY DAN :-))
Do you know what time it is?
MOTHER FUCKING SWEATER GIVEAWAY TIME
Here’s da scoop:
- You don’t need to be following me.
- You can reblog and like once each.
- You need to be comfortable giving me your physical address so I can ship them to you.
- They are all used sweaters (with the first and second place exceptions).
- I’m going to put everyone’s urls in a jar and pick five at random. If I find you twice I’m just going to put that back; you can only win one place.
Dealine is January 8th, and I will post the winners January 10th!
There will be five winners; the first two will get to pick 4 sweaters, and the next two will get to pick 3, and the last will get to pick 2.
You will get to pick your sweaters in order of when your name was pulled out. If you are left with a choice/choices you do not like, I will rearrange accordingly.
Good luck and happy blogging!
Sizes in order of photos:
XL, S, M, XL, M, M, M, M, S, M, L, M, M, M, S, S
if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring." —- Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via acitybythesea)
awh i barely even use tumblr anymore but thank you, awh, you’re cute. (i’m not scared, this just made me smile haha bless you)
i guess i never posted it here, but i drew a thing
Pro Tip: Don’t tell depressed people how good they have it in comparison to others. They already know and already feel guilty about it. You’re making the problem worse.